You will still be able to use your mobile line with your existing Telco. However do note that no refund will be given as delivery attempt has been made. Hence, please ensure that you have entered all your details correctly and fulfil all port-in criteria before submitting the request.
Articles in this section
- Will I be refunded on my subscription for the remaining period of the month when I port out in the middle of the month?
- How does port-in works?
- Can I retrieve the number which I ported-in from another telco provider after I terminate my line?
- What happens when I terminate/port-out my main line or free buddy SIM?
- Can number porting be done for number on temporary suspension?
- What do I need to do after receiving my Grid Mobile SIM card? Should I switch to the new Grid Mobile SIM immediately?
- What happens if my port in fails?
- When will port-in take place?
- Do I need to terminate my line with my current Telco before I request for port-in?
- What will cause the port-in process to be unsuccessful?