This is due to proration of your monthly data entitlement, based on the day of the month your service is activated. You will receive your full entitlements in the following month.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving Data excess alerts when I just started using Grid Mobile services?
- Can I enable hotspot without throttling?
- Do I get the full entitlements when I sign up with grid mobile in the middle of the month?
- Does Grid Mobile provide one-time Hype packs for ad-hoc needs?
- Will I be charged for incoming calls and SMS?
- How does termination of the Hype Pack work?
- How will I be charged if I subscribe to a Hype Pack in the middle of the month?
- Can I customise my monthly recurring base plan?
- Can I change my free Buddy SIM to gridPlan?