The billing cycle follows the calendar month, it would be the first to the last day of the respective month.
Articles in this section
- Why am I charged for the full month when I have only used the service for a few days?
- Can the one-month subscription collected during signup be used to offset other lines I have in my account?
- I signed up to Grid Mobile on the last week of the month. Do I still have to pay the full one-month subscription during check out?
- I am being charged $24.90 when I signed up. What is this $24.90 that I am paying for?
- What is my billing cycle?
- Why am I charged for Global SMS unknowingly?
- How do I change the email address to which I receive my bill?
- Can I change my card details which I have previously input in my account?
- What are the things to note on my first bill?
- How can I proceed to make payment?