Transferring your number to GOMO is completely free. However, you will be charged for the first month subscription of GOMO Mobile plan at the same rate of your existing Grid Mobile plan during the number transfer process. Your billing cycle would be renewed accordingly.
Articles in this section
- 1. When will the cessation of Grid Mobile services take effect?
- 2. I am currently enjoying the promotions by Grid Mobile. Are there alternative service providers whom can provide me with a similar offer?
- 3. Will there be any fees when I transfer my number to GOMO?
- 4. What will happen to my Grid Mobile line/s on 6 December 2021 if I did not transfer to another service provider?
- 5. Are there any other matters that I should take note of before I apply for the number transfer with another provider?
- 6. I do not wish to sign up with GOMO. Can I transfer my number to the provider of my choice?
- 7. Where can I get more information on the cessation of service and promotional details?
- 8. I did not receive any email. Who can I contact to have the email sent to me?
- 9. I am on Grid Mobile’s CIS plan. Will I be receiving any letter from Grid Mobile?
- 10. I am a Non-CIS customer and I have yet to receive the letter from Grid Mobile. Can I proceed to signup via GOMO website instead?