You should not submit a termination request to Grid Mobile. Your number has to be active in order for the transfer to your preferred provider to succeed.
Articles in this section
- 1. When will the cessation of Grid Mobile services take effect?
- 2. I am currently enjoying the promotions by Grid Mobile. Are there alternative service providers whom can provide me with a similar offer?
- 3. Will there be any fees when I transfer my number to GOMO?
- 4. What will happen to my Grid Mobile line/s on 6 December 2021 if I did not transfer to another service provider?
- 5. Are there any other matters that I should take note of before I apply for the number transfer with another provider?
- 6. I do not wish to sign up with GOMO. Can I transfer my number to the provider of my choice?
- 7. Where can I get more information on the cessation of service and promotional details?
- 8. I did not receive any email. Who can I contact to have the email sent to me?
- 9. I am on Grid Mobile’s CIS plan. Will I be receiving any letter from Grid Mobile?
- 10. I am a Non-CIS customer and I have yet to receive the letter from Grid Mobile. Can I proceed to signup via GOMO website instead?