Grid Mobile will not be able to do so as the number will be returned to the telco provider who rightfully owns the number.
Articles in this section
- How does port-in works?
- Can I retrieve the number which I ported-in from another telco provider after I terminate my line?
- What happens when I terminate/port-out my main line or free buddy SIM?
- Can number porting be done for number on temporary suspension?
- What do I need to do after receiving my Grid Mobile SIM card? Should I switch to the new Grid Mobile SIM immediately?
- What happens if my port in fails?
- When will port-in take place?
- Do I need to terminate my line with my current Telco before I request for port-in?
- What will cause the port-in process to be unsuccessful?
- Can I port in a mobile number that is not under my name?