You can always upgrade or downgrade your plan through gridPortal. Please note that there will be an administrative charge of $5.35 (inclusive of GST) each time you downgrade your plan.
Articles in this section
- I signed up during the free 1-month subscription promotion period. Will I still be able to enjoy the free month subscription if I change plan before it is being credited into my bill?
- Do I have to re-subscribe all my recurring Hype Packs after I change my plan?
- Will my Buddy Line be terminated after changing of plan?
- Is there a cut off timing for upgrade or downgrade of plans?
- How do I know if I am eligible for a plan upgrade/downgrade?
- What are the some of the things I must note during the cut over period?
- Will upgrade or downgrade of my plan take effect immediately?
- What do I have to take note of when requesting for upgrade/downgrade of plans?
- Can I upgrade or downgrade my plan?
- Will I still enjoy Free TravelRoam 1GB Malaysia when I downgrade my plan from gridPlan to gridValue Plan?