No, you do not have to sign any contract. However, do note that your first bill will include the pro-rated bill for the month that you have signed up for and the full billing cycle for the following month.
Articles in this section
- How much will I be charged if I exceed my plan entitlements?
- How will I know if I am near to exceeding my plan entitlements? Will there be any form of notification?
- How will I know if I exceed my plan entitlements? Will there be any form of notification?
- How many lines can I sign up under Grid Mobile CIS plan?
- What is the difference between Singtel SIM only and Grid Mobile CIS Plan?
- I have key in all my information but did not receive any OTP.
- Can I customise my monthly recurring base plan?
- Do I have to sign up a contract to enjoy this CIS plan?
- What documents do I need to sign up for Grid Mobile CIS plan?
- I am an existing Grid Mobile customer, can I change my current plan to a CIS plan?