No, only new subscribers hopping onto Grid Mobile must perform the one-time ID verification. As we have your records, you will not be required to perform ID verification the next time you add on more lines.
Articles in this section
- What are the supported browsers for phones on the various OS?
- What is Digital ID Verification? How is it different from today’s process?
- What are the steps I must complete to get my service activated?
- What are some of the things to note before performing ID verification?
- How do I perform ID verification?
- Do I have to perform ID verification and acknowledge receipt of SIM card within a stipulated timeframe?
- What must I do when I receive my SIM card(s)?
- I am an existing subscriber, do I have to perform ID verification each time I add on new lines?
- When will my SIM card(s) be mailed out after I have completed the sign up?
- When can I expect to receive my SIM card(s) after successful signup?